DIAMOND MAX™ Centrifuge Tube, 15ml, Attached Red Flat Top Screw Cap, PP, Printed Graduations, STERILE, Certified, 25/Cardboard Rack, 20 Racks/Unit
Diamond Max™ Centrifuge Tubes are engineered to meet the demands of the most critical scientific work. Premium grade materials and an automated, touch free manufacturing process provide both performance and savings to users.
Features and Benefits:
- Ultra High Performance - High spin rates with maximum RCF ratings of up to 20,000 x g
- Premium Materials - USP Class VI resin is also FDA CFR 21 compliant for food safety
- Leak Resistant - Easy Grip Caps have an integral seal ring design for secure closures that eliminate seepage when used as recommended
- Value - Efficient automated production reduces cost and assures high quality
- Ease of Use - Exceptionally clear tubes have black printed graduation marks to full volume of 15mL or 50mL, a bright white marking space, and are packaged in heavy duty, zip, re-closable bags
- Eco Friendly - Paperboard racks are readily recyclable in the well-established paper recycling stream
- Certified - Tubes are manufactured in a class 100,000 clean room, gamma irradiated to SAL 10-6, and are certified to be free from DNase, RNase, Human DNA, Pyrogens, and Endotoxins
For a limited time, buy 1 case of Diamond Max centrifuge tubes and get 1 bag of certified microcentrifuge tubes FREE! Click here to download the redemption form!